BRIDGING LENDER PANEL
A Bridging Loan can be used to provide a short term finance solution to help your client borrow money quickly and get the funding they need to help with a variety of scenarios. Our team of bridging experts on our Mortgage Help Desk can help you find the best finance options available to your client and give you access to our comprehensive bridging lender panel.
- Market leading rates
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security)
- Loans from £10,000
- Terms 1-18 months
- Interest can be serviced, rolled up or retained
- No exit fees
- Products with no arrangement fees
- Lending in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
We can provide first, second and third charge bridging finance options for:
- Residential property
- Buy-to-Let property
- Commercial property
- Semi commercial property
- Land (with our without planning permission).
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own, you can access and receive 100% of the commission for all packaged products shown in the table below. If you would like to access any other product for your client, we may be able to assist you on an introduced basis.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- When your client needs fast finance for a quick completion to meet auction terms.
- When your client wants to purchase a property that requires refurbishment, that is deemed unsuitable to mainstream lenders.
- When your client needs to complete a property purchase before their existing property is sold.
- When your client wants to buy a property and change its use.
- When your client wants to quickly release equity from their property to help with cash flow.
- When your clients wants to quickly buy an under market value property.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
Option 1 – Use our Packaging Service
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions, we can help you access a vast range of mortgage products from lenders who are on our packaging panel. See more information about our packaging service here
Option 2 – Use our Referral Service
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the client relationship, then our Referral Service is the right option for you. See more about our referral service here
Option 3- Becoming a member of our Network
We can provide you to trade as a regulated adviser through our Network and access all our products and business support. See more about our Network here
If Bridging Finance is something that could benefit one of your clients, why not contact Connect today?
Give us a brief outline of your client enquiry and we will come back to you quickly to let you know how we can help. If you would like to speak to us immediately, call us on 01708 676 123.