EXPAT LENDER PANEL
With access to over 35 Expat mortgage providers, our team are ideally placed to help find the best possible finance solution for your client
- Market leading rates
- Buy to let mortgages up to 75% LTV
- Residential mortgages up to 90% LTV
- Loans from £25,000 with no maximum limit
- Interest only options
- Fixed and variable rates
- Light adverse credit options
- Finance options for Foreign Nationals
- Lending in England, Wales and Scotland
We provide lending options across a wide range of properties including:
- Holiday Homes
- Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Student Lets
- New Build Flats & Houses
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Finance options when buying through a limited company.
- Expats who reside in a range of different countries.
- Expats that do not have a UK bank account.
- Expats who are First Time Buyers / First Time Landlords.
- Expats who are professional landlords.
- Expats that are either Employed or Self Employed.
- Expat parents that are buying an investment property for their children whilst at university.
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own, you can access and receive 100% of the commission for all packaged products shown in the table below. If you would like to access any other product for your client from our 35 plus providers, we may be able to assist you on an introduced basis.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
Option 1 – Use our Packaging Service
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions, we can help you access a vast range of mortgage products from lenders who are on our packaging panel. See more information about our packaging service here
Option 2 – Use our Referral Service
If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the client relationship, then our Referral Service is the right option for you. See more about our referral service here
Option 3- Becoming a member of our Network
We can provide you to trade as a regulated adviser through our Network and access all our products and business support. See more about our Network here
Contact Connect, for further guidance on Expat Finance.
Give us a brief outline of your client enquiry and we will come back to you quickly to let you know how we can help. If you would like to speak to us immediately, call us on 01708 676 123.