You didn’t miss out on this excellent commercial mortgage webinar back in March 2017.
On behalf of the Society of Mortgage Professionals (SMP) our very own Liz Syms conducted a webinar outlining the current opportunities in the commercial mortgage market.
The webinar considered the background to the rise in popularity of the commercial property sector, buy-to-let market changes and other market influences.
Aimed at the adviser new to the Commercial Mortgage Market, the talk included finance on the different types of commercial property and the difference in lenders criteria between a commercial property being purchased to occupy and a commercial property being purchased as an investment. It also explored the difference between challenger Commercial Banks and High Street Commercial Banks and finish by outlining lenders underwriting processes, and introduce some tools and tips to help advisers increase their knowledge to benefit from this market.
Learning objectives of the webinar include:
- Understanding the basics of the Commercial Mortgage market and be able to identify potential opportunities.
- Understanding the range of lender options available.
- Understanding the documents required to collate and present when making an application to a commercial lender.
- Holding a knowledgeable initial conversation with clients with confidence.
- Identifying a range of tools that will help you advise commercial clients.
If you have a tricky mortgage enquiry that you would like to discuss with our placement team call us on 01708 676123
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR PUBLIC USE. Do not access this area or rely on any information/representations contained therein if you are a personal customer of Connect IFA or you are a private individual wishing to enquire about property finance using the services offered by Connect IFA Ltd. Please visit our customer website www.connectmortgages.co.uk